What should the applicant know before submitting the B1 B2 visa application?
Applicants for the B visas must apply for b1 visa and b2 visa at U.S. consulate with the jurisdiction over their residence’s place. They must fill up the visa applications and pay the fees varying from one country to the other. The claimant must present all evident documents alongside financial support and give proof of the foreign residence.
The application should also present their passport with the respective validity date a minimum of six months beyond the intended stay period in the U.S. Applicants should also need their photos with specifications alongside detailed information regarding the purpose & nature of the visit trip. In case the b1b2 visa application form gets the approval, then the visa stamp will get affixed to their passport with possible notations under the requirement – “B-1” or “B-2” or “B-1/B-2”. The b1 b2 visitor visais a major concern for many. But Stelmakh& Associates, LLC can help in the best possible way regardingapply b1 b2 visa, and any other related matter.
What to know before appealing for b1 and b2 visitors visa?
The B-1/B-2 notation is simple, and one can use it for entry. At the entry port, the visitor will present the passport and visa to the immigration officer and have digital photos & fingerprints taken. The applicant will then get the approval for either the B-1 or the B-2 status. Nonetheless, it entirely depends on the entry’s purpose.
The b1 business visa gets admitted to the U.S. for the specific period of time required for the completion of the purpose of the applicant’s trip. As a matter of fact, the b2 visa application for visitors (basically for pleasure) generally gets admitted for about six months, irrespective of whether the visitor’s intended stay length is shorter than six months or not. The immigration officer is licensed to lengthen the stay period to about a year, in case more time is required for the circumstances.b1 visa application process can be very tricky to understand if you wish to handle everything on your own. Rather, it is beneficial to have an experienced professional by your side to make things easier.
What are the requirements for a B-1 visa?
For the application of b1 visa requirements, there are some eligibility criteria:
- The purpose of the visit to land in the United States for a use (business or trip)
- One should remain for a period of time
- Having sufficient funds to cover the expenses of the visit and stay in the U.S.
- Having a residence outside the U.S.
- You are admissible to the U.S.
One can be eligible for the b1 tourist visa if he/she participates in the business activities:
- Consulting with the business associates
- Traveling for the educational, scientific, or professional purpose (including conference too)
- Settling one estate
- Negotiating some contract
- Participating in some short-term training
- Transiting through the U.S.:
- Deadheading: some aircrewmen can enter the U.S. with the B-1 visa
What are the criteria to apply for the B-2 tourist visa?
If you want to visit your family or friends, you can get a family visit visa. The b2 visa requirements have been mentioned below. Keep reading on to know further documents required to fill up the b2 visa application form. If you meet any of the following demands, you can apply for b2 visa.
- Have holidays in the U.S.
- Trip to many cities in the United States
- Visit family or friends
- Participate in social events that are hosted by multiple organizations.
- Visit the United States for some medical treatment.
- Participate in contests or events related to sports or music, for which one wouldn’t receive any payment
- Enroll in the educational crash courses for which one would never be able to receive any credit (ex. The cooking classes).
If you live in the U.S. and you want to get a visit visa for parents to pay you a visit in the U.S., here are the eligibility criteria:
- Intend to visit with the B2 tourist visa online
- Have financial means for covering the stay in the U.S.
- Intend to return back to your hometown after the expiry of the visa
Documents You Need:
- A Visa Photo
- Form DS-160 confirmation
- Receipt of the paid visa fees
- Interview confirming page
- A letter describing the trip and its purpose
- Financial Proof
- Criminal records (if any)
- Documents relevant to prior visits
- Transcripts or even diploma for students
- Letter from employer
- Medical records
- Social media details
Do Australian citizens need a U.S. visa for a visit?
In case the trip is for business purposes, you do not need one. The U.S. tourist visa for Australian citizens is not required even when they visit the U.S. for other purposes like tourism and healthcare. If you want our b1 b2 visa applicationassistance, or any other help, you can book initial consultation with experienced Immigration Lawyer at Stelmakh & Associates, LLC
We will never hesitate to walk extra mile to help you.
- Can we use a B1 B2 visa for tourism purposes?
The B1 and B2 TouristVisa is a temporary and traditional visa affixed on the passport’s visa page. It is a non-immigrant visa that allows the passport holder to travel for tourism and business purpose to the United States.
- How can I pass the interview for b1 b2 visa?
There are specific points through which you can increase the chance to pass the interview. Some of them are; not taking the electronic devices to your appointment, don’t panic during the interview process, and don’t miss using your visa responsibly.
- Which one is a visitor visa? B1 or B2?
Visitor visas are non-immigrant visas. It is for people who wish to come to the US for a short duration for business and tourism. Visa category B1 is for Business, and B2 for tourism, or a combination of both purposes.