If you are interested in working in the United States, you may be interested in either obtaining a temporary work visa, or an employment based green card. A variety of temporary work visas exist, and each will allow you to stay in the US for a specific and definite amount of time. By obtaining an employment based green card, you will be considered a permanent resident due to your employment status. Each option has different requirements, and it is important to determine for which you may be eligible.

If you want to ensure your best chances at getting an approval on your US work visa application, then we recommend you book a consultation with us to understand your options. We have helped thousands and thousands of workers successfully enter the US on a work permit, and we can help you too!