The EB-1C visa is for Multinational Managers or Executives who have served for at least one year in another country in a top-level position with a parent, subsidiary, or affiliated company of a U.S. company. This process requires you to have a permanent job offer from the U.S. company to continue service to that organization in a managerial or executive capacity.
If you believe you qualify under this preference category, you, or at least your employer, on your behalf, must present the following requirements:
- Documentation that shows you have been employed outside the U.S. in a managerial or executive capacity for at least one year in the three years prior to the filing of the petition;
- If you, the worker, are presently in the U.S. working for the same prospective employer, the three-year period mentioned above is the time preceding your entry to the U.S. as a non-immigrant;
- The foreign employer must have been the same employer, an affiliate or a subsidiary of the prospective U.S. employer;
- You, the beneficiary of the petition, must be coming to the U.S. to work in an executive or managerial capacity; and
- The prospective U.S. employer must have been doing business for at least one year
If you would like to determine if you would qualify for a green card as a multinational manager or executive, please contact us for a free evaluation or consultation.