A marriage green card allows the spouse of a U.S. citizen or green card holder to live and work anywhere in the United States. A green card holder will have “permanent resident” status until they decide — if they wish — to apply for U.S. citizenship, for which they become eligible after three years.

Are you looking to apply for a marriage green card? We provide the fastest, best help putting together all required forms and documents and submitting them to the government.