E1/E2 Visa Lawyer Seattle
How can you make your E2 visa application a success?
More and more people are interested in investing internationally, especially within the United States. Business visas are gaining importance today because in our global society, domestic business networks are no longer confined to a single country. One of the most popular business visas today is the E2 visa. A large percentage of business owners who are new to the E2 visa choose to hire a legal professional, so that the application goes through successfully. An E2 visa lawyer in Seattle has the experience necessary to ensure that your E2 visa application process goes smoothly.
How does an E2 visa work?
1. Ensure that your business entity is well establishedLaying the groundwork for your application to be approved is very important. The authorities will scrutinize your business entity set-up when they are considering your application, so you will need to be specific and clear about all the aspects of your business. You may need to go beyond just filing the firm incorporation article, applying for an identification number, or filing the bylaws. If you are not aware of all the steps that you need to take, it is best to get in touch with a licensed visa lawyer.
2. Ensure that your entity is funded with full E-investmentThe USCIS usually only approves or qualifies applications that show that they have funded the full E-investment amount. Those with the higher amount of funds are more likely to get approved than those with less. It is possible to be approved if your entity has paid off a significant percentage of the fund. However, full funding of the E-investment amount is recommended to increase chances of approval.
3. Choose the legal trading structure that is best for youAt the individual stage, deciding on this factor is very important. You will need to make sure that you have a proper trading structure in place, because the selected business structure can affect liability and taxation degree. It is best to get in touch with a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) who will be able to analyse the advantages and disadvantages of the type of business structure you choose. A CPA can aid you in deciding exactly what type of business entity will suit you. The category you choose will play a key role in determining your business processes in the long run. Most people who are new to it decide to consult a CPA in order to get a better idea of all the options available to them. A couple of the most common types of E visa trade structures are Corporations and Limited Liability Companies (LLCs).
4. Develop a detailed business planThis stage is all about the details. It is very important that you incorporate the necessary details into your scheme so that everything is accounted for. The plan will be in the form of a written document providing a constructive idea about the future of your business. It might describe the following based on your business type.
- Services that will be included
- Expenses you will bear
- Any networking plans
- Company norms and policies
- The long-term plan of revenue generation
- The strategy you will use to gain competitive advantages
- An overall picture of your company in the next three to five years
5. Hire a professional E2 Visa lawyerFor swift processing of your E2 visa or converting it into a green card, a professional can be a big help. An E2 visa attorney in Seattle would be able to aptly guide you through this process. An expert in the field can help you in the following ways:
- Ensuring that your nation meets the eligibility criterion
- Conducting full market research
- Drafting a detailed E2 visa business scheme
- Securing the estimated funds